Our favourite Game

Monday, November 20, 2006

Kai Hannemann - Pro Evolution Soccer 6

My favourite game is Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (PES 6). PES 6 is a football simulation game. I play it on PC, but you also can play it on Playstation 2 or X- Box. It's produced by KONAMI and in England it's called "World Soccer Winning Eleven 9 International". In the game you can choose a lot of teams, for example Bayern München, FC Barcelona or Chelsea London. Then you can play vs. friends, online - players or the artificial intelligence. The rules are the same, like the normal football, because it's a football simulation! I like it, because the contol is better than every other football game. Besides I can play against my friends in the on-line mode and it makes so much fun!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home